Dear and valued clients,
I am happy to inform you all that we are open, with some restrictions.
We have missed you all so much and look forward to seeing you all very soon. Thank you for your patience while we have been closed. The Spa has been fully sanitized and cleaned and ready for you to feel safe and comfortable when you come in to visit us again.
Please take a moment to read through so that you are completely clear about bookings,days and times that we are open for you.
Information has been changing daily so we have not been able to make a solid plan to re open until we were informed of the "new normal" from our government.
All of our life schedules will be changing. I will only be able to have one client at a time in the spa.I do have a wonderful deck in the back where you can wait for your appointment while enjoying my marvelous view :)
Opening date will be Tuesday the 26th of may. You can now call the spa to book an appointment. please feel free to leave a message if no one answers your call, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We all need to work together to make this successful, and you are a huge part of that.
We will be following through with all the rules and regulations of proper sanitation and safety protocol.
This is a list of all we need you to do to help all of us get through these tough times.
- If you are feeling sick or have been in contact with someone who has been sick, let us know as we will reschedule your appointment as we will not be able to have you come in until you are fully recovered.
- Please give us as much notice as possible if you are not feeling well.
- You will be greeted at the door (which will be locked) so that we can let you in.
-you will then be escorted to your specific station.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry. there will be a sanitizer available at the front desk.
- Please do not bring any extra bags or personal effects into the spa.
- Please come alone. we are on a strict number guideline and any extra people will put us over our limit.If you need to bring someone with you, they are more than welcome to wait on my back deck :)
- We recommend that you bring your own face mask and gloves if that makes you feel more safe. It should be the loop mask that goes behind your ears.
- We will accept debit, credit and cash "cash will be sanitized"
- We will have to restrict conversation while receiving certain services.
You all know that at Spa by Lenice we pride ourselves in giving a friendly, calming,serene atmosphere. Many of the little things we like to do for you may not be available.While we are not positive on the official guidelines yet, this is what it may look like.
-We will not be able to offer you any tea or coffee at this time.
- We will not have any magazines available for you to read at this time.
- No hugging or physical contact at all :(
- Because of these changes, your appointment may not feel like what you are accustomed to.But know that we will return to "normal" with your help and patience.
- Spa by Lenice has always taken pride in the health and safety of our clients extremely serious.We will try our very best to make you feel as comfortable and safe as we possibly can.
Our new Spa hours,
Thursdays 11- 6
To book an appointment with us please call 250-537-8807 or email us at
Closed most statutory holidays. Christmas day, New years day,
Will be closed this Monday the 25th of may
Sincerely with affection, Lenice and staff